SUPPLY CHAIN PROJECT MANAGER
JOB TITLE: SUPPLY CHAIN PROJECT MANAGER
CLASSIFICATION: EXEMPT - SALARIED
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR OF WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS
LOCATION: ON-SITE, CHICAGO FULFILLMENT CENTER
SALARY: $50,000 - $60,0000 ANNUALLY
CurlMix is a beauty brand dedicated to education. At our fast-paced start-up, we specialize in E-commerce and curly hair. We’ve earned recognition that is unprecedented in our industry. We’ve appeared on season 10 of the Emmy award-winning show, Shark Tank. Along with landing on Oprah’s Favorite Things List, CurlMix products have been featured on Essence.com, Ebony.com, BlackEnterprise.com, and Refinery29.com, to name a few, and in 2021 CurlMix was listed at #93 on the Inc. 5000 list of growing companies. CurlMix is leading the beauty industry, and we are one of the fastest growing start-ups in the space.
The Supply Chain Project Manager will be responsible for managing the supply chain and logistics of our growing product lines. The ideal candidate will be the primary party responsible for product availability and inventory. They will develop procurement strategies for key materials purchased and oversee all aspects of sourcing, purchasing of materials, packaging, filling and assembling from all suppliers as already established and/or as required by purchasing strategies, technical specifications and supply chain requirements.
The following is a list of general job responsibilities for the Supply Chain Project Manager. This list is not all-inclusive and may be broadened or revised to meet changing business needs.
- Assist in developing and improving purchasing processes to support business growth and new product development; purchasing, tracking, data entry, inventories, receiving, and payment terms
- Drive project forward on day-to-day basis, ensuring deliverables are being planned for and met
- Flags risks/delays appropriately
- Implement inventory tracking software like Netsuite, Formulator App or SAP and the like
- Manually conduct inventory counts as needed
- Makes recommendations for improving efficiency, product delivery and expense reduction
- Responsible for meeting deadlines and budgets for all projects
- Review requests and coordinate daily project trafficking between Operations team and relevant departments
- Work closely with all relevant departments, effectively communicating product status updates
- Organize and maintain a working list of all products and assets
- Daily follow up with team members and all other departments to ensure a continuous workflow
- Follows up regularly to demonstrate concern, model follow-through and communicate/ determine progress
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Two+ years of administrative or project management experience in a ecommerce, retail or consumer products department
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent logistic, supply chain, procurement, purchasing, operations, inventory, organizational and project management skills and execution.
- Strong collaboration and cross-cultural communication skills.
- Excellent strategic thinking skills and pro-active at anticipating and troubleshooting problems
- Able to adapt to various situations and workflow
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and quickly shift between various tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to learn new technologies easily and independently
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Please email your resume, two professional references, and a cover letter to email@example.com. In the subject field, please type "I am your next Supply Chain Project Manager."