I am a product junkie or used to be...I tend to try other products every now and again and I find that I always go back to CurlMix products.~ Cassandra M.
CurlMix Essentials Bundle for Curly Hair (2 Brushes, 1 Pillowcase, 2 Combs, 5 Clips)
Shower CurlMix Essentials Bundle for Curly Hair
$100.00 $100.00 $75.00
about our CurlMix Essentials Bundle for Curly Hair (2 Brushes, 1 Pillowcase, 2 Combs, 5 Clips)
Make Your Curls POP!
- 1. The CurlMix Flex Brush is excellent for wicked-fast detangling while your hair is wet. The flexibility minimizes hair pulling and tension. It goes with the flow of your hair and is a curly girl's favorite detangling brush all around the world. It's the brush you absolutely need a backup for in case you're traveling or you lose one. It's the one detangling tool you absolutely cannot be without. The kids can take the other tools, but not this one!
- 2. The CurlMix Detangling Paddle Brush is ideal for detangling stretched hairstyles (blowouts etc.) during the holiday season.
- 3. This Custom CurlMix Satin Pillowcase will be just what you need when you spend all night visiting family and you arrive home but you're too tired to find your bonnet or scarf. The pillowcase will pick up the slack, save your wash-and-go, and go nicely with your decor.
- 4. These CurlMix Heavy Duty Professional Styling Clips are metal and sturdy, worth $20 but you'll get them for FREE! They won't break like the popular alligator clips you've probably snapped in your bathroom mid-detangling session. These will surely last you for years to come. You can hear the crisp metal sound when you clamp them to let you know how high quality they are.
- 5. Everyone needs a rat tail comb. Whether you're using it for the perfect precision part, styling your baby's hair, or wrapping your silk press, this CurlMix Precision Rat Tail Comb has a place in your arsenal. It's the comb you forget to buy but always find yourself needing.
- 6. The CurlMix Wide Tooth Comb is designed for various styles and a milder detangling session. It's excellent for fine hair, looser curls, or heat styles. You can even use it for other curl types and lengths in your family.
Benefits Of Using curly hair Wash & Go System
End the product junkie lifestyle and get healthy, defined curls with this Wash & Go system from CurlMix.
- Soft, moisturized curls that smell like paradise
- End the product junkie lifestyle
- Only style your hair once a week
- Become completely obsessed with your curls
- Defined, elongated curls
- No crunch or flake
How to use it?
people also like
Yes, we will only provide natural and/or organic ingredients. We keep our labels simple, so you can understand exactly what is going on your hair & body. All ingredient information is on each individual product page.
A: No, the water-based products include a preservative. This includes all of the Pure Flaxseed Gels, Pure Avocado Moisturizers, Pure Aloe Vera Shampoo, and Pure Grapeseed Conditioner.
The Pure Regrowth Serum and Pure Hair & Body Butter do not need preservatives, as they don't include water.
A: Ingredients may have been derived from corn, soy, wheat, and/or nut products. They may have also been produced in a facility that makes those products.
We recommend conducting an "Area/Patch Test" as described below.
This test allows you to test a small area of your skin for 24 hours before applying the treatment to a larger area. We recommend rubbing the CurlMix mixture on the skin near your elbow, covering it with a bandage for 24 hours and if there is no allergic response (redness, itchiness, swelling) then apply the treatment as directed in the instructions. If you have an allergic reaction, we do not recommend the use of CurlMix and suggest that you seek a medical professional’s consultation.
A: Optiphen PLUS
● We use a safe and natural preservative called Optiphen PLUS. It is a paraben and formaldehyde-free preservative as well. It's ideal for preserving natural products that are used on the hair and skin. It offers both safe & effective protection against bacteria, yeast and mold growth, making products last longer and safer to use.
A: Approximately 2 years if unopened. Once opened, store in a cool dry place. Always review your products for changes in color, texture, or smell before you use them. If you are worried, reach out to customer service with any questions or concerns, anytime!
A: Yes they are!
A: We want to be conscious of our planet, our people, and your pocketbook.
Returns have a considerable impact on our environment and the safety and well-being of our team members.
We do however offer store credit refunds. If you don't love what you choose, simply reach out to customer service and we'll refund you in store credit. Our products really do work and we stand by them. That's why we'll refund you in store credit.
This way you can try something else from our collection of products and find the products that best work for your unique, individual hair. You get to keep what you purchased, and help save the planet & protect our staff all at the same time.
Plus, no more frustrating trips to the post office!
A: Check out our detailed FAQ Page with even more questions and answers for all
CurlMix FAQ (link: https://www.curlmix.com/pages/faqs)
Follow Us On Instragram
Congratulations! Your order qualifies for free shipping FREE SHIPPING on Orders $35+
No more products available for purchase
Your cart is currently empty.