This easy to make, curl revitalizer brings your curls back to life.
With simple, light-weight ingredients, it's truly a staple for your regimen.
The Sweet Almond oil will easily absorb into your strands and Jojoba oil resembles the natural oils that our scalp produces.
The Aloe juice adds moisture and the Glycerin is a humectant that pulls moisture from the air and into your hair.
How to use and make the DIY natural hair mist
Use - Hair
Style - Wash & Go, Daily Moisturizer
Hair Texture - Wavy, Curly, Kinky, Coarse
Mix Time - 5 minutes
Skill Level - Beginner
What's In The Box?:
- 1 Bottle of Distilled Water
- 1 Bag of Xanthan Gum
- 1 Bottle of Aloe Vera Juice
- 1 Bottle of Jojoba Oil
- 1 Bottle of Sweet Almond Oil & Berry Fragrance
- 1 Bottle of Glycerin
- 1 Plastic Bottle with Spray Pump
- Instructions: Step-by-step instructions for mixing your product
- No Waste: Pre-measured, high-quality ingredients - only what you need
- Letter from Vlogger: A note from the VOTM (Vlogger of The Month) and a link to the demo video from the VOTM.