Jobs - Production Assistant
We are looking for a top-notch, part-time Production Assistant.
Must be in Chicago and willing to travel to the West Loop in Downtown Chicago 1-2 times a week. An ideal candidate is an adult who pays EXTREME ATTENTION TO DETAIL as you will be responsible for assisting us in developing our product.
You'll read recipes and make large batches of product.
Willing to work 8 hours a day two days a week.
Part-Time Fulfillment (10 - 20 hours a week)
Role (Daily Requirements)
- Understands the importance of safety and puts it first while working.
- Making product
- Labeling bottles
- Filling Bottles
- Lifting 30lbs - 50lbs
- Ability to work the entire shift (you can't leave our shift early because Flaxseed Gel is temperamental).
- Managing heavy machinery
- Experience in an industrial kitchen
- Flexible schedule during the holiday season
- Self-motivated & disciplined
- Fast worker and focused
- Work directly with Co-Founder & COO
- Learn the inner workings of a start-up company
- Gain practical experience in building a company from the ground up
- Opportunity for quick promotion as the company grows rapidly
Apply - Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Subject: Fulfillment - I want to work for CurlMix - (Insert Name Here)
- Links to all of your social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Blog etc.)
- Short paragraph answering these three questions:
- Why would you like to work for CurlMix?
- What makes you better than the next candidate?
- Have you purchased CurlMix before? Why?
- Resume (Required)