Jobs - Fulfillment
CurlMix is growing rapidly. I, Kim, the CEO and Co-Founder of CurlMix, am looking for a top-notch, part-time Fulfillment Manager.
Must be in Chicago and willing to travel to the West Loop in Downtown Chicago 2-3 times a week. An ideal candidate is a college student who has prior work experience and 20 hours a week available. Ideally, they have their own transportation and a flexible schedule and available during the day to work.
Willing to work 3-5 hours a day Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Part-Time Fulfillment (10 - 20 hours a week)
Role (Daily Requirements)
- Printing Labels
- Packaging Orders
- Dropping orders off at Post Office or UPS
- Scheduling Pickups from USPS or UPS
- Willing to stay later than planned to fulfill orders
- Flexible schedule during the holiday season
- Self-motivated & disciplined
- Fast worker and focused
- Work directly with Co-Founder & COO
- Learn the inner workings of a start-up company
- Gain practical experience in building a company from the ground up
- Opportunity for quick promotion as the company grows rapidly
Send an email to email@example.com with the following:
- Subject: Fulfillment - I want to work for CurlMix - (Insert Name Here)
- Links to all of your social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Blog etc.)
- Short paragraph answering these three questions:
- Why would you like to work for CurlMix?
- What makes you better than the next candidate?
- Have you purchased CurlMix before? Why?
- Resume (Required)