CurlMix is growing rapidly. I, Kim, the CEO and Co-Founder of CurlMix, am looking for a top-notch, part-time assistant. I prefer someone who is already a CurlMix fan/customer, creative, skilled in multiple areas, outgoing, and is local in Chicago, but if you are just the BOMB, I'd totally consider remote work. The position is paid, here is a little bit of what I'm looking for:
Part-Time Assistant (10 hours a week)
- Some College Experience
- Established Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest is a big PLUS)
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Photoshop Skills
- Working Knowledge of Managing a Wordpress Website
- Willingness to complete personal tasks such as online purchases on my behalf
Role (Daily Requirements)
- Daily customer service relationship management via email
- Managing calendar and task lists for Kim based on customer service communications
- Minor website updates, including but not limited to media uploads, content publishing etc.
- Creating flyers and marketing materials in Photoshop
- Procuring ingredients and materials for monthly boxes
- Influencer outreach and communications
- Work directly with CEO on a daily basis
- Learn the inner workings of a start-up company
- Gain practical experience in building a company from the ground up
- Opportunity to promote your side hustle if it aligns with our target market
- Opportunity for quick promotion as the company grows rapidly
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Subject: I want to work for CurlMix - (Insert Name Here)
- Links to all of your social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Blog etc.)
- Short paragraph answering these three questions:
- Why would you like to work for CurlMix?
- What makes you better than the next candidate?
- Have you purchased CurlMix before? Why?
- Resume (Required)
- Graphic Portfolio (Optional)
- Writing Sample (Preferred)
DEADLINE: FRIDAY, June 10, 2016 @ Midnight