Jobs - Admin
CurlMix is growing rapidly. I, Kim, the CEO and Co-Founder of CurlMix, am looking for a top-notch, part-time admin assistant. I prefer someone who is already a CurlMix fan/customer, creative, skilled in multiple areas, outgoing and is local in Chicago, but if you are just the BOMB, I'd totally consider remote work. The position is paid, here is a little bit of what I'm looking for:
Part-Time Assistant (10 hours a week)
- Some College Experience
- Established Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest is a big PLUS)
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Self-Motivated & Disciplined
- Willingness to complete personal tasks such as online purchases on my behalf
Role (Daily Requirements)
- Daily customer service relationship management via email
- Managing calendar and task lists for Kim based on customer service communications
- Minor website updates, including but not limited to media uploads, content publishing etc.
- Procuring ingredients and materials for products
- Creating shipping labels
- Influencer outreach and communications
- Expo attendance if necessary
- Work directly with CEO & Customer Service Manager on a daily basis
- Learn the inner workings of a start-up company
- Gain practical experience in building a company from the ground up
- Opportunity for quick promotion as the company grows rapidly
Apply - Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Subject: Admin - I want to work for CurlMix - (Insert Name Here)
- Links to all of your social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Blog etc.)
- Short paragraph answering these three questions:
- Why would you like to work for CurlMix?
- What makes you better than the next candidate?
- Have you purchased CurlMix before? Why?
- Resume (Required)
- Graphic Portfolio (Optional)
- Writing Sample (Preferred)