Our Coconut Honey Deep Conditioner is phenomenal!
Let me count the ways...
- It gently cleanses and detoxifies your skin and hair
- It deep conditions and restores your curls
- It adds protein to strengthen your hair
- It moisturizes all day long and adds shine
Our Coconut Honey Deep Conditioner is versatile, it can be used as a face mask, a hair mask, deep conditioner or as a regular conditioner.
Everyone absolutely loves it!
And it is one of the most effective products out there.
Plus, our clay works for curly hair, straight hair, natural hair, and everything in between.
It is packed with healthy natural and organic ingredients,
So let's see how it's made.
Check out the video below:
How to Make Coconut Honey Deep Conditioner
This deep conditioner will leave you speechless!
The Moroccan Rhassoul Clay not only cleanses the hair by extracting impurities, it also conditions the cuticle layer of the hair.
Rhassoul clay is a healing clay that is packed with healthy minerals like potassium, silica, and magnesium. It restores your curls and makes them pop.
The Raw Honey is a humectant that draws moisture from the air into your hair all day long.
The Organic Coconut Cream is made up of coconut oil and coconut milk, it absorbs into the strand restores protein damage hair and soothes the scalp and skin.
How to Deep Condition with a Clay Hair Mask
Deep conditioning can be tricky, so here are 4 easy steps to get it done:
- Add water to your hair. It should be damp not soaked.
- Cover your hair completely with the clay. Divide and conquer by sectioning your hair first.
- Let it sit for 15-30 minutes. Use a cap to lock in heat for a deeper conditioning effect.
- Rinse it out completely.
See its just that simple, just take the time to slow down and do it right.
How to use a Clay Face Mask
Give yourself a little spa treatment with a healing face mask.
- Always perform a patch test first! To check for sensitivities just put a little clay on your arm for 10 minutes before using any face mask.
- If you pass the patch test, dampen your face with a little water, remember too much water and the clay won't stay.
- Let it sit for 15-30 minutes, a glass of wine or a cup of tea can take the experience to the next level.
- Rinse it off completely and follow up with a face cream or lotion.
Our clay mask has many talents and it works wonders as a face mask.
It can clear blemishes, unclog pores, bust blackheads, and moisturize all at the same time.
Iknowlee loves our Coconut Honey Deep Conditioner
When we first created this recipe for our CurlMix box we partnered with Iknowlee.
It was one of our earliest boxes, and brings back such good memories.
We have come such a long way since then, a very long way but the products have always been good.
Iknowlee was shocked at how it brought her hair back from the winter blues.
"I have not seen my hair this curly in a very very long time!"
Check it out:
We found that many of you want to try this conditioning clay treatment but just don't have the time to make it.
No worries, we've got you.
Now, our deep conditioner isn't cheap and for good reason.
Everything about our product is handmade.
The recipe wasn't thrown together out in some manufacturing facility with a ton of synthetics.
We have to make it entirely by hand, which means smaller batches and lots of attention to quality.
Our jars are hand blown borosilicate glass, which makes them tough and temperature resistant.
Our tops are even carved by hand, making every single jar a unique item.
Each jar also comes in a beautiful gift box and the jar is 100% reusable.
And to top it all off, each jar purchase helps to build a woman owned business.
A portion of the proceeds goes toward funding women entrepreneurs to build the companies of their dreams.
And if you're still on the fence, there's a 30-day risk-free money back guarantee.
Try it out, you will fall in LOVE.
Get it here:
Last Updated: 3/29/17